1. You'll be transported to a time when gas was twenty-five cents and going to see a movie would only cost you fifty cents.
2. Million Dollar Quartet tells the story of four legends, Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash, Carl Perkins and Jerry Lee Lewis at the start of their careers, how they got there and a glimpse of where each is going.Opening for Million Dollar Quartet Codie Gentry for 12th & Broad
3. It makes you feel like a fly on the wall. These guys all got their start at Sun Records and this performance takes you a day in 1956 when they all came together for a jam session.
4. The set pulls you in, the characters engage you and by the end of the show you feel like you're actually in Memphis at Sun Records studio with the gang for one hell of a show.Elvis Presley, Million Dollar Quartet Codie Gentry for 12th & Broad
5. *SWOON* Elvis Presley! No wonder my granny was obsessed with the man! That charm and those killer dance moves...this show has plenty of 'em!
6. You'll see a softer side of a younger Johnny Cash and you'll love hearing his deep bellowing voice echo off of the walls.
7. Don't know who Carl Perkins is? You will after this performance.
8. Boy oh boy, can Jerry Lee Lewis play the piano!
9. You'll want to dance and sing along to all of your favorite songs from yester-years.Million Dollar Quartet submitted
10. No lip-synching here. The performance is live and the music you hear is being played by the truly talented folks on stage -- it's like you're seeing and listening to the legends themselves.
11. It's a performance that any one would enjoy, even those who don't like musicals! Side note: your mother would love it, so why not take her for Mother's Day! (Hint hint...Mother's Day is Sunday, May 11, which happens to be the last day this is showing)
12. You'll never get to experience something like this again and as always tickets to TPAC are super affordable.
Street Art: Video Time-Lapse of "Million Dollar Quartet"